Are amalgam (silver) fillings really an issue we need to be concerned about? The short answer is YES, 100% they are toxic and extremely problematic.
Silver fillings are approximately 50% mercury by weight along with silver, tin and copper. It is the color of the filling that gives it’s most commonly used name; silver filling.
The concern with amalgam or silver fillings is that they slowly and continuously leach mercury vapors that get absorbed by our cells; specifically nerve and fat cells.
Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin and, once it reaches certain levels, can cause neurological issues, autoimmune disease, chronic illnesses along with a variety of mental disorders